Dark Side of the Library
- Adventure. Heh! Remuneration. Heh! A librarian craves not these things.
- You must learn the ways of the MARC.
- AACR can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
- Sir, the possibility of successfully negotiating a pay rise is approximately
3,720 to 1.
- When ten years long service you reach, look as good you will not.
- If this is the the diplomatic section where is your copy of Statesmans Yearbook?
- You are a member of the vandal alliance and a traitor. Take her away.
- The Wheel has turned full circle. When we last met I was but a library assistant.
Now I am a librarian.
Only a Librarian of Evil, Darth.
- I see you have constructed a new Marc Record. Now your skills are complete.
- The Cataloguer will show you the true nature of Dewey.
- <Sinister humming noise>And now Mrs Abathnot we will discuss the location
of the missing library books.
- Fear will keep the outlying patrons in line. Fear of this work station.
- This was your Fathers card catalogue. Not as clumsy or as random as an OPAC.
A more civilised catalogue for a more elegent age.
- That's no small branch library.
→ Check out more Funny Shit