25 Rules for a Better Relationship
Advice which might help you build a healthier relationship:
- Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
- Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
- Don't cut your hair. Ever.
- Nothing says "I love you" like a blowjob.
- A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
- "Yes" and "no" are perfectly acceptable answers.
- Share the closet.
- Share the bathroom.
- No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries.
- Your brother is an idiot.
- Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
- You have too many shoes.
- You have enough clothes.
- Anything you wear is fine. Really.
- Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
- Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
- Dogs are better than cats.
- Your cat is not different, its just like every other cat.
- He's never thinking about "The Relationship".
- Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
- If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
- Don't make us guess.
- Check your oil.
- Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
- Learn to work the toilet seat; if it's up, put it down.
→ Check out more Funny Shit