Mens' Room Behaviour
You may expect to find one or more of the following behaviors in a men's room at any time.
- EXCITABLE: shorts half twisted around, cannot find hole, rips shorts.
- SOCIABLE: joins friends in a piss whether he has to or not.
- CROSSEYED: looks into the next urinal to see how the other guy is hung.
- TIMID: cannot piss if someone is watching, flushes urinal and comes back
- INDIFFERENT: all urinals being used, pisses in sink. Depending on the venue,
may be met with complaint of "Oh maaaan!" from others.
- CLEVER: no hands, fixes tie, looks around and usually pisses on the floor.
- WORRIED: not sure where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.
- PLAYFUL: plays stream up. down and across urinals, tries to hit fly or
- ABSENT MINDED: opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.
- CHILDISH: pisses directly in bottom of urinal, likes to see it bubble.
- SNEAK: farts silently when pissing, acts very innocent, knows man at next
stall will get blamed.
- PATIENT: stands very close for a long time while waiting, reads with free
- DESPERATE: waits in long line, legs crossed, pisses in pants.
- TOUGH: bangs dick on side of urinal to dry it.
- EFFICIENT: wait til he has to shit, then does both.
- FAT: backs up and takes a blind shot urinal, pisses in shoe.
- LITTLE: Stands on box.
- DRUNK: holds left thumb in right hand. Pisses in pants.
- DISGRUNTLED: stands for a while, gives up, walks away.
- CONCEITED: holds two-inch dick like a baseball bat.
→ Check out more Funny Shit