How To Bathe A Cat
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids
- Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you
may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get
any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching
out for anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "powerwash" and "rinse"
which I have found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people
between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he
will dry himself.
Sincerely, The Dog
→ Check out more Funny Shit